Monday, November 29, 2010

There is Paris

My Queen
There is Paris
You can see it on the outskirts of the horizon, can't you?
My biceps are torn
My triceps are gone
And I can row no longer,my Queen
Gracious Earth your highness!!
But is thou sight parallel to mine?
Do thou witness thee?
Do thous see what I see?
Oh let the horizon sink for sight clear
For hop awaits at the end of this sea
Let it dilute the horrendous that haunts our backs
The fire
The shipwreck
The angel of death who consumeths my fellow servants
And your husband,his highness
The ruler of once our land
That crumbles in war
What bloody rivers flow
In our dwellings my Queen

The storm has calmed
You are wetted by rain, unharmed
Yet I bleed from every tissue
Every vessel in me holds an issue
I suffer for you mistress
Even though,
Your survival is my interest,my Queen

My Queen
See this scene
Open your eyes
Let your sight reign
Let this beauty torment your pain
Destroy your sorrows
Let them fade in vain
As I have done mine,your highness

I have rowed this wooden plank
For seconds,and minutes,and hours,and days
But we are yet ashore
My Queen,my lungs are sore
Do you recall?
I dived chasing after your diamonds on the crown that made its way to the oceans floor
I failed
My bloodshot eyes opened in the salty water
I watched it go
Deep

Your highness,
Here we are
Afloat,just at the corner of death's left eye
He can't see us
I gues it's time I exhaled what I feel for you
Much apologies for what I will say to you
I have loved you
I have cherished you
I have eyed you
Not slave to master-wise
But like-love to obsession-wise
Maybe I could be yours and we would rule
I thought maybe
Because both our feet never freed the dust to the compound of a school
We were on the same boat
Even slaves have fantasies

If only I could break free from these chains
I could row better
Oh look!!
Look at Eiffel
Look how tall it stands
Stories of it circled inside the cell
Now I know the feeling
It circles round each and evry of my cell
Couple more feet your highness
We could marry
I could be freed
Slave+Queen
Cheap royalty
Rich loyalty
Great history
What say you your highness?
Your highness? Your highness?
So he saw you afterall?
Sadness
See me too
Slay my soul too
We are in the same boat

It's not my time,yet
I see soldiers on the sands of the shore
Back to slavery
Sigh!!
There is Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment