Monday, November 29, 2010

Fireworks by Abu Sense

I'm so appalled
This life is still cold
They say
A rolling stone never gathers no mould
So when words die
Poets will do nothng but mourn
You can
Wait for ages for your life to unfold
Just bleeding on the pages of the sages
But your fate remains untold
We should
Be like Malcom,the man was so bold
But since his name got X'd,memories are what we uphold
It's like,
The freedom stories never get old
I gues
We'll have to keep dreaming of the diamonds and the gold
So
See me see thee
Make me star
Sitting my cupcake butts on stardom throne
And
Watch me fly high like an airbase military controlled drone
Shooting
Knowledge into savaged minds
They say,
My work is like a river
It's streaming
I feel like a program
I'm scheming
And I hate the sandman
Because he keeps me dreaming
And speaking of dreaming
I visualised this lady speaking
Saying, "excuse me,are u Mr.Laser?coz you just so beaming!"
Dreams pass messages but I couldn't get the meaning
We humans are still the most ridiculous
Despite divine warning,we keep sinning
But it doesn't realy matter so long as the world keeps spinning
And the rich are the only ones who keep winning
And the light at the end of each poor persons tunnel keeps dimming
And the homeless keep moving around in search of a society where they can fit in
Face it,homo sapiens,earth is bleeding
And there's only so much we can do
We have failed to keep our fields green and skies blue
We live lies because it's so expensive to stay true
There're always people who will talk behind your back
But just say,"Hey,it's cool."
Because sometimes,it's just intelligent to be a fool
I mean,
We don't have to be like the boy who thought the girl with an eyepatch winked at him,
She only blinked,I think
I wish you all the best in search of your happiness
I pray you get a mansion with a theatre,jacuzzi and a pool
God placed us on this planet to rule
So let's conquer
Look how far we've come
From times when
Forefathers lit those wooden planks
Got burnt
And realised that fire works
Revearse that
Switch your souls on
Till one night you go to bed
Rest your head on the pillow
Realising you're someone else's hero
And all you can see is
FIREWORKS!!
Peace,love&unity

No comments:

Post a Comment