Monday, November 29, 2010

I Am

I am the thoughts that made you insomniac,
I am the stress that failed your cardiac,
The asylum that holds that maniac,
Who chose to stay out of Noah's ark!
I am the urge that made you keep spending,
The boss that kept sending,
you,
The bank that kept lending,
You,
With big cash,that kept haunting,
you,to pay!
I am the monster in the closet you kept dreading,
I am the reason they nicknamed that girl 'contagious'
When her legs kept SPREADING,
I am Life!
I am the pigeon poop you couldn't wash from your black shirt,
the killer whale,the white and the black sharks,
The thorns,the rough pebbles and the black jacks,
When the kids went to play!
I am LIFE!
i am the tits babies refused to suckle,
The dreaded area a-ROUND,that police refused to circle,
I am the rotten veins,the blood refused to cycle!
I am life!
I am the interview you failed,and got demoted,
The egg you laid,and go it aborted,
I am the era of terror and errors,
I am the peer pressure,the bad company and the darers,
Who made you do drugs,
I am the sole reason of your soul living,
The whole reason,why your soul now leaving,
When you stop breathing!
I am the common sense and the common essence of adolescence,the pretense!
I am the tense feeling after mixing the past and the present tenses in your grammar,
The drama,
The hatred,
The killings,
The war,
The nuclear bombings,
The bloodshed,
The peace,
The truce,
The lies,
The truth,
I am everything,
Ladies and gentlemen,
I am life!

No comments:

Post a Comment