Wednesday, December 1, 2010

CUPID

Crippled with my arrow,
He walks with a stick like Moses,
With fantastic,fresh red-roses,
He pauses and kneels down and proposes,
to her,

Her,his queen with venetian decency,
Walks with strides of ectacy,
Maneuvers her curves graciously,
And recently,she vowed decently to fulfill her fantasy and tie the knot,based on this poetry and chemistry between them,
To make a rhyming halogen group!

Covalent bonding,she made his heart ring opposite,more like 'dong ding'

He,a brave warrior with a heart of ferrum or iron,filled with loving ions,his eye on their present,and i own their future,get the iron-y?

I am cupid in the viscinity,
Filled with anger and misery,
Because my archery,left me,
Wingless with a broken arrow,i miss targets narrow,and swallow my failure,
bitter taste with a sickening smell like that of a dead sparrow!

My target was not them,but all the same,with all the shame am happy for Mercy and Shem!

My broken arrow was on a far greater service,my target was Lucifer and earth,make him work community service as his idea of love making,
Love is the antidote to evil,
I wanted to hook up earth to the devil,
Matching in a whole new level,
So that they ravel in,
Love making that will make them cum,peace and prosperity,
World Economy with a universal currency,
And currently,i have failed earth,i am burden filled that the devil walked sadly scot free,cost free to him but costly to us!But God could see my efforts,he has us covered,lets pray!ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment