Wednesday, December 1, 2010

AUDIENCE by Abu

I stood on that platfrm
Staring at her, staring at me
Thnkng if she
Was thnkng 'bout me
Reciting these words
So elegantly
To her ears
She sat there,like the most perfect Elyssian to have ever graced the valhalla thrones
I looked into her eyes
And this mighty current
Of
Electric charges
Of
Unknwn poles
Rushed through my feeble body causing all sorts
Of
Mechanical faults to my bones
She was the chosen one
I raisd my right foot and placed it on the left path
Leaving my left foot with no options left,but right
Wordless to speak
And emotionless to show
I gazed at her sight
Step,step,step
I drew closer to her side
She amazed me
She taunted my soul
And a few seconds after a few seconds
I made impressing her,my goal
Because
She could be the one who raises me UP when I fall
Or
Calms me down when I brawl
With the tough,cruel and merciless challenges of life
Anyway
There I was,rooted to the floor
Meeting eye to eye with this zeus like figure
And I
A titan,on his knees digging the ground,a few blocks of rocks away frm the core
But then she spoke
She said that I had to utter some powerful words
That would dissolve into her neural worlds
Which would translate them into Lehman's words,and carry the blood circulation that would open the hinges to her palms and slam them back together again
And again
And again
And all that,to describe a clap
So I rily had to study my poetic map
And find the pieces of the puzzle that would fill that gap
Between me and her
This was aphrodite herself
Aftr a few moments had passed,we wa stil talkng
And the bonds between me and her wa stil locking
She told me that she loves men who drive their vehicles fast enough to give her that ELECTRIC feeling
So I told her,I wud remove my engine and put a transformer instead,so that I give her that SHOCKING feeling
When I drive
Then I realised that she likes jokes
'cause she said to me
"excuse me Mr.
Do you want to know somethng realy breath-taking?"
I said sure
Then she said, "the Lungs"
And just before I realesed my tickling fangs on her
The host appeared
Summoned all the poets backstage and we all adhered
But right before I left
I asked her,her name
She said,
" I'm Audience, and you are?"
I said I'm Poet...

No comments:

Post a Comment